Press Ganey is proud to support industry-wide efforts to reduce avoidable harm and make care safer for patients and caregivers through its Safety 2025 Initiative. Our Press Ganey executive team is committed to helping our clients deliver safe, reliable care.
We are asking all Safety 2025 participants to agree to the Safety 2025 Pledge with the following commitments:
- Lead for safety in word and deed, starting with your board, CEO, and executive team.
- Declare zero harm as your goal.
- Make harm visible and be transparent about safety events.
- Put a face on safety and recognize that each event is a person, not a statistic.
- Share your safety event data in the HPI Press Ganey Patient Safety Organization (PSO) Platform for cross-industry learning and participate in the HPI Press Ganey Learning Forums.
Members receive exclusive access to the following:
- Unmatched technology and data services that enable analyses of safety events across your organization and comparison to peers
- Our proprietary Safety Event Classification® (SEC®) and Serious Safety Event Rate® (SSER®) eLearning program to train your safety professionals on the common classification system necessary to compare your safety event data with those of other organizations
- Participation in our industry-leading “all share, all learn” forums, including our Safety Event Classification Advisory Panel, Cause Analysis Grand Rounds, and quarterly Safe Tables focused on reducing the risks impacting patients and caregivers every day
- Foundational education forums offering industry-leading best practices to improve safety and reduce harm, including Zero Harm Core Commitments and Fundamentals, and a Reliability Learning Series hosted by Tejal Gandhi, MD
- Networking opportunities with members of the HPI Press Ganey PSO community to help drive best practices
Through our collective commitment and efforts, Safety 2025 will have a historic impact on reducing preventable harm and making our health systems safer for both patients and caregivers. Together we can drive change, disrupt our industry, and reduce suffering to advance our shared commitment to zero harm.
If you are prepared to make the Safety 2025 Pledge, complete the form on the right. A member of our Client Management team will contact you to discuss next steps.
MAKE THE SAFETY 2025 PLEDGE TODAY!