Press Ganey, global leader in healthcare performance improvement, in partnership with KidsX, an international consortium of pediatric hospitals focused on improving digital health innovation through collaboration, today announced the selection of 10 startup participants for their inaugural Press Ganey KidsX Accelerator.
The innovative group of emerging startups from across the United States and the U.K. were selected among approximately 100 applications.
“We took a human-centric approach by selecting trailblazers who aspire to balance the needs of the patient, the family and staff alike,” said Darren Dworkin, president and chief operating officer, Press Ganey. “We’re excited to announce our first cohort of groundbreaking startups, and to shine a light on the critical role they play in paving the way for digital transformation in the pediatric healthcare space.”
Here is a look at the startups participating in the 2022 Press Ganey KidsX Accelerator:
- Aiva (Los Angeles, California): Aiva increases satisfaction for patients, seniors and caregivers with hands-free communication and room control using enterprise voice assistants.
- Diligent Robotics, Inc. (Austin, Texas): Diligent Robotics builds robots, like Moxi, that assist hospital staff with routine activities so they can focus on caring for patients.
- Gamers Outreach (Ann Arbor, Michigan): Gamers Outreach empowers kids through entertainment by equipping hospitals with video games. Their goal is to build a world where activity is easily prioritized as part of care.
- Hyro (New York, New York): Hyro is replacing rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable across all healthcare organizations.
- Inspiren (Brooklyn, New York): Inspiren aggregates, analyzes and makes available clinically significant behavioral, environmental and digital data at the point of care in real-time.
- Little Journey (London, England): Little Journey is a digital eSupport platform that psychologically prepares, informs and supports children and families before, during and after healthcare procedures using engaging, interactive and age-appropriate content.
- Roundtable Analytics (Fort Meyers, Florida): Roundtable Analytics is a suite of analytics applications and services that translate data into actionable insights to help healthcare leaders make informed decisions.
- Savvy Cooperative (New York, New York): Savvy empowers patients to co-create new solutions by giving patients direct ways to share their experiences with health innovators and advocating that they be fairly compensated for their contributions.
- Statera (Boston, Massachusetts): Statera provides timely, actionable compensation and care insights to hospitals and clinicians, increasing clinician satisfaction, improving performance and decreasing churn in critical clinical roles.
- Trusted Health (San Francisco, California): Trusted Health helps healthcare facilities meet one of their single biggest challenges: ensuring that every shift gets filled in an environment where both demand for healthcare services and the cost of labor are increasing exponentially.
This cohort has one common idea in mind—connection. Not surprisingly, narrowing the selection down to 10 startups was no small feat with such diverse skill sets and segments represented. We were proud to see more than 50 percent of founders who applied identified as female and 43 percent of founders as BIPOC.Omkar Kulkarni
MPH, Chief Digital Transformation and Innovation Officer, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Managing Director, KidsX
Over the course of the next four weeks, the startups will be paired with top-performing children’s hospitals to advance solutions to the industry’s most pressing pain points, including:
- Removing data silos and increasing personalization
- Cultural competency and outcomes
- Redesigning work during workforce shortage
- Mental and behavioral health
- Workforce recruitment and retention
The culmination of the program will be the 2022 Press Ganey KidsX Accelerator Demo Day, where all 10 startups will showcase their innovations. The event will be held on September 16 in Los Angeles.
To learn more about the Press Ganey KidsX Accelerator, visit KidsX.Health.
About Press Ganey
Press Ganey, a leading healthcare performance improvement solutions company, offers an integrated suite of solutions that put Human Experience at the center of healthcare enterprise transformation. Delivered through a cutting-edge digital platform built on a foundation of data security, Press Ganey solutions address patient experience, healthcare consumer experience, workforce engagement, safety, clinical excellence and more. Guided by its team of renowned healthcare thought leaders, Press Ganey works with more than 41,000 healthcare facilities to reduce patient suffering, enhance caregiver resilience and improve the overall safety, quality and experience of care. Press Ganey is a PG Forsta company.
Forsta powers an Experience and Research Technology Platform that gathers and analyzes data, and translates the findings into shareable actions to inform decision-making and drive growth. Forsta’s technology, combined with its team of expert consultants, helps organizations better understand the full Human Experiences (HX) of their audiences. Forsta is recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer. For more information, visit www.forsta.com.
Global Director of Communications