- Heightened provider accountability and improved performance
- Community trust and enhanced understanding of the quality of care your physicians deliver
- Increased web traffic and visibility of your group practice in the market
- Control of the physician rating information posted online
- Patient loyalty, patient acquisition and market share growth
AN END-TO-END TRANSPARENCY SOLUTION
Press Ganey offers a comprehensive and rigorous transparency solution with unique features designed to drive caregiver accountability, build brand, and achieve patient loyalty in an increasingly consumer-driven market.
- Census-Based Surveying delivers scientifically rigorous data to encourage physician buy-in and assure patients of reliable reviews
- The Press Ganey Seal of Integrity™ certifies reliability to the marketplace
- Simplified implementation via data file transfer including Press Ganey’s patient experience ratings and comments
- Leading technology platform displays physician performance through a standardized rating system
- Seamless integration achieved through an application-programming interface (API), powered by Binary Fountain, for time saving and consistency
- Advisory services assess readiness, help build internal processes, promote physician buy-in and guide ongoing improvement.
DEMONSTRATE YOUR COMMITMENT TO DATA RELIABILITY
The Press Ganey Seal of Integrity accompanies the data presentation to certify data validity and objectivity to providers, physicians and patients. The measures have been tested in national validation studies to ensure reliability, predictive validity, and construct validity. By displaying the Seal of Integrity you proudly acknowledge that your data meet scientifically-rigorous standards, and your organization is certified to meet the following requirements:
- 100% validation of patient responses
- Compliance with the Press Ganey Star Rating methodology
- Assurance of 30 or more survey returns per provider
- Complete reporting of every survey response
- Posting of all comments; suppressing or redacting only those containing confidential or libelous information, or with feedback unrelated to the physician or patient’s experience during the visit
ADOPT TRANSPARENCY STANDARDS & GUIDELINES
To ensure reliable and scientifically rigorous data with consistent presentation across the industry, Press Ganey has established Transparency Standards and Guidelines to guide both internal and external transparency initiatives across care settings. Standardization helps drive learning and improvement, and protects the integrity of provider ratings across the health care system.
Download the Standards >
See our MHC ad recognizing clients for transparency leadership >