Delivering Patient & Family Centered Care
Providers of pediatric services have the unique challenge of addressing more than just the patient. They must maintain an equal focus on the family’s concern for the child’s health care, the physician’s medical expertise and the child’s opinion about their care. To truly achieve patient and family centered care, organizations should capture and consider the voice of the patient, as well as their parents/guardians.
In a highly competitive environment, you need a health care partner who not only understands your unique challenges but who also offers actionable insights to positively impact the quality, safety and cost of delivering pediatric care, and helps you to prepare for potential Child HCAHPS requirements.
PEDIATRIC THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
As one of the nation’s patient experience leaders and the largest Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Hospital Survey (CAHPS®) administrator, Press Ganey provides flexible options, as well as rigor and expertise to help you understand where you stand and how you can improve.
We partner with each client to cultivate high-performance environments that align with their organization’s overall goals and strategies focused on a shared mission to achieve patient- and family-centered care.
Our comprehensive pediatric solutions offer:
• Scientifically rigorous measurement across pediatric services lines, including:
• Pediatrics Inpatient
• Pediatrics Outpatient
• Pediatrics Medical Practice
• Pediatrics ED
• Neonatal ICU
• Child HCAHPS
• A family-centered care optional question set to better understand parent or guardian perceptions of their child’s care
• One of the largest comparative databases of pediatric providers
• A Census Based Surveying™ approach to capture deeper and more timely data using multiple modalities, including eSurvey
• Strategic support by Patient Experience Advisors who provide improvement guidance and focused action plans
• Valuable insights through special interest group (SIG) meetings, featuring high-performing organizations that discuss best practices, such as family-centered rounds and multi-disciplinary bedside rounds
• Opportunities to collaborate with pediatric leaders at our annual National Client Conference, plus pediatric-focused sessions