Achieving safe, high quality, value-based care relies on effective nursing strategies and quality improvement programs. The Press Ganey Nursing Performance Solution provides nursing leaders with a single, comprehensive source for patient experience, NDNQI® nursing quality indicators and nurse engagement survey data. These critical domains form the foundation of a comprehensive nursing strategy to improve care delivery and achieve the highest levels of performance and support the journey to Magnet Recognition.
Identify Opportunities to Advance Your Journey
Through intuitive, dynamic dashboards and reporting, the Nursing Performance Solution now makes the journey to excellence more accessible for all organizations by empowering nursing leaders with actionable insights across key performance metrics and patient experience, NDNQI and nurse engagement data sources.
- Measure and monitor performance simultaneously across key nursing performance indicators
- Quickly identify performance improvement opportunities
- Easily explore results with flexible charts and robust selection of benchmarks, categories, items and service lines
Save Time and Resources with Powerful Magnet Recognition Program® Compliant-Reporting
Powerful reporting, compliant with Magnet Recognition Program® application standards, makes it easy to see results and gather insights across data sources, reducing the need for resource-intensive manual data entry and manipulation of spreadsheets from multiple sources. By efficiently presenting your organization’s results, it allows nursing teams more time to leverage information to focus on improvement initiatives.
- Export results directly from the solution for your Magnet application
- Easily track performance on a regular basis to maintain high levels of execution
- Meets Magnet Recognition Program® data requirements for Patient Satisfaction (EP23EO), Nurse Satisfaction (EP3EO) and Nurse Sensitive Clinical Indicators and Core Measure Sets (EP22EO)