Now that the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) have released the MACRA Quality Payment Program final rule, medical groups can begin to fully assess how MACRA and the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) will affect reporting and reimbursement. Pay for performance in the physician space continues to be a priority and MIPS puts even more attention on quality, resource use, and use of certified EHR technology to provide value. MIPS continues to emphasize the importance of patient experience by including CAHPS as one of the quality measures.
The speakers discuss several aspects of the final rule and how they could affect your group or clinicians, including:
- Eligibility, payment and timing under the MACRA Quality Payment Program results
- Comparison of PQRS CAHPS and MIPS CAHPS
- Benefits of voluntary MIPS CAHPS participation
- Strategies to optimize performance under the MIPS CAHPS program
- Utilizing existing initiatives to maximize points in MIPS Clinical Practice Improvement Activities (CPIA)
Watch Now >