Gain the Advantage With Press Ganey HHCAHPS Expertise
The HHCAHPS survey is a standardized tool used to measure patient perceptions of care provided by Medicare-certified home health agencies (HHAs). With public reporting of HHCAHPS scores, improving patient satisfaction is vital to staying ahead of the competition.
By using the patient-centered items on the Press Ganey Home Health Satisfaction Survey, agencies can identify the gaps that must be addressed to successfully improve their overall quality of patient care and HHCAHPS score. We offer a complete solution to improve your patient satisfaction, quality of care and financial performance.
Get more information about HHCAHPS by clicking below:
THE INTEGRATED ADVANTAGE
Clients using our integrated survey achieve some of the highest CAHPS scores in the industry. Our integrated survey solution has helped clients increase the speed and quality of their improvement efforts across all areas because they can tap into our comprehensive, real-time database.
- While the CAHPS only survey measures patient experience (how often a service was provided), the Press Ganey integrated survey reveals important qualitative details (how well a service was provided) – enabling a balanced perspective on patient care within your organization.
- Our integrated survey asks your patients clarifying questions about your agency’s performance at no additional cost.
- The combination of CAHPS questions with our scientifically developed patient-centered questions offers a sharper focus for your quality improvement efforts.
Only Press Ganey's HHCAHPS InsightsSM solution provides you with all the resources necessary for focused improvement specific to HHCAHPS:
- HHCAHPS-specific priority indices, allowing you to focus your efforts on the critical drivers affecting your practice's HHCAHPS outcomes.
- Continuous access to HHCAHPS results and benchmarking – at both the domain and individual question levels – so you can see the results of your improvement efforts immediately.
- Solutions using evidence-based best practices.
- Dedicated Patient Experience Advisors providing continuous improvement guidance and focused action plans.
- The Press Ganey Improvement PortalSM (patent pending) provides analysis, aligned improvement resources and peer-to-peer networking.