Quality PerformerSM: Core Measures, Hospital eMeasures and Quality Reporting for Performance Improvement
Building on nearly 30 years of clinical experience from the QI®
Project, Press Ganey offers core measures and hospital clinical quality eMeasures solutions that help hundreds of hospitals nationwide meet The Joint Commission and the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Service (CMS) reporting requirements. Our solutions are supported by an unrivaled level of service and support. Clients are teamed with dedicated quality performance experts who understand the art and science of performance measurement, the complexities and nuances of the national reporting environment and the accountability imperative.
The Quality Performer solution delivers reliable, timely reporting with comprehensive data collection, reporting, and analysis with optional modules covering inpatient measures, outpatient measures, hospital eMeasures, American Heart Association's Get with the Guideline®
measures and behavioral health measures.
You can trust Press Ganey will help you better understand your performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and maximize reimbursement. Quality Performer offers many advantages, including:
- Unrivaled service with a knowledgeable subject matter expert to support your team.
- Easy to use Web-based data collection and electronic uploads.
- Real-time reporting, integrated data quality and data management tools.
- Concurrent abstraction to manage core measures performance and improve care – while patients are still in the hospital.
- Optional custom fields to enhance analysis and queries.
- Advanced clinician- and measure-level reporting for additional performance analysis.
Learn more about Quality Performer capabilities for:
To learn more about Press Ganey solutions, or to talk with one of our experts, please call us at 800.232.8032
or contact us.