Inpatient InsightsSM: Improved Quality, Increased Loyalty, and Greater Profitability
In today’s health care marketplace, patients have many options and the competition is fierce. Not only do health care organizations have to retain their current patient market share, but they also have to continually compete for new patients. Patient satisfaction is the core ingredient to delivering superior clinical care, developing loyal customers and improving your bottom line.
Press Ganey’s Inpatient Insights solution can help your organization focus its improvement efforts by better understanding your patients’ perceptions of their care experience. With this valuable insight, you can then take action to further capture your patients’ attention and their business — while rising above the competition.
Improving Patient Satisfaction
Press Ganey's comparative database — the largest in the nation — will help you improve patient satisfaction with meaningful benchmarking and actionable data.
- Better quality of care:Partnering with more than 10,000 health care facilities across the continuum of care, Press Ganey is the industry’s most recognized leader in improving the patient experience by delivering patient-centered care, and improving bottom-line results.
- Satisfied and loyal patients: In health care, loyalty can pay big dividends. It costs 90% less to get current patients to return for future care needs than it does to attract new patients. Loyal patients can become your advocates — as well as your most effective marketing strategy – by recommending you to others and driving up your volume.
- Heightened financial performance: Improved patient-centered care is a key driver for:
- Reducing malpractice claims
- Increasing revenue and profitability
- Improving productivity and efficiency
- Strengthening public reporting performance
In Good Company
The majority of top-rated hospitals partner with Press Ganey for improving their inpatient care. Our clients include:
- Almost half of all U.S. hospitals participating in the HCAHPS program.
- 9 of 11 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipients in health care.
- 69% of all Magnet® hospitals.
- 82% of “America’s Best Hospitals” (U.S. News and World Report).
To learn more about the Inpatient Insights solution, or to talk with one of our experts, please telephone us at 800.232.8032 or contact us.