Quality PerformerSM – Hospital eMeasures
Sound and Reliable Quality Measures Reporting Even More Critical under Meaningful Use
Is your quality team ready to meet the quality measures requirements that are part of meaningful use (MU)? A recent survey on meaningful use readiness revealed that hospitals are concerned about their readiness to handle the quality measures portion.
New Measures Necessitate New Technology
Collecting and reporting electronic clinical quality measures is one of 14 core objectives required to meet meaningful use and involves collection of 15 measures: two emergency department (ED), seven stroke (STK), and six venous thromboembolism (VTE). While the names of these measures are similar to existing chart-abstracted measure sets, it's very important to note that these are NOT the same.
These are, new separate measures.
Many emeasures vocabularies and value sets are not currently being utilized by hospitals to document care or capture measure elements. Capturing the new data necessary to meet the meaningful use quality measures requirement presents a considerable challenge and requires new and robust technical capabilities that incorporate the complex code sets, interface with multiple electronic sources of data, and conform to transmission standards. Hospitals are increasingly looking outside their EHRs for quality measures because of this complexity.
Dedicated to Quality Compliance and Improvement
Quality Performer – Hospital eMeasures is Press Ganey’s meaningful use-certified EHR module*
. Designed to support hospitals’ regulatory compliance requirements and performance assessment objectives, Hospital eMeasures can be used with other modules in Quality Performer, or as a stand-alone solution.
Hospital eMeasures offers:
- Best-in-class data collection and transmission that complements your EHR solution.
- The ability to review, verify and identify any data integrity issues and augment eMeasures for completeness and accuracy prior to transmission.
- Robust reporting and analysis on the data for quality improvement purposes.
- Unrivaled service and support and close partnership with our clients.
Learn more about these other Quality Performer modules:
To talk with one of our Quality Performer experts, please call us at 800.232.8032
or contact us.
* The Quality PerformerSM
- Hospital eMeasures v1 EHR Module is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by the Drummond Group Inc., an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Press Ganey Associates, 4/19/2012, Quality Performer - Hospital eMeasures v1.2, 04192012-1207-1, Clinical Quality Measures Certified, SHA1 Hash Calculator; WinZip used, EHR module certification of the following: 170.302 O, Q-V; 170306.