Our educational webinars provide best practices and the latest information on strategic solutions. Press Ganey experts and clients look at trends and share case studies, cutting-edge tools and resources.
Upcoming Live Webinars
New CAHPS Webinar Series
The rapid pace of the transition from volume to value-based delivery and reimbursement is the ultimate driver of changing market dynamics. Mark your calendar for this exciting and informative bi-monthly webinar series to learn about new and upcoming CAHPS program developments, and how to develop a holistic strategy to build a patient-centric culture at your institution.
All webinars will take place on Tuesdays from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET. Topics in the series will include:
- February 10 - CAHPS regulatory insights and implications for ACO CAHPS, PQRS CAHPS, OS CAHPS Early Adopter Program, and timeline review of Hospice CAHPS. Register Now ›
- April 14 - Navigating the 2015 CAHPS programs for Child HCAHPS, ED CAHPS, and HCAHPS
- June 9 - Transparency: CAHPS Programs and Beyond
- August 11 - HCAHPS Final Rule, Inpatient Psych Final Rule, Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule – impacting the ACO and PQRS programs, and the Dialysis Final Rule
- October 13 - Learn about critical details of CAHPS programs and understand how they will impact you
- December 8 - Physician Fee Schedule and Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System Final Rule
Latest On-Demand Webinars
Steps to Take Now for Hospice CAHPS
The mandatory CMS Hospice CAHPS dry-run program will begin in April 2015. Your participation in the on-going program will impact two percentage points in your annual Medicare payment update. Beyond compliance, a focus on measuring and improving the patient and family can also help enhance your reputation and differentiate your services from other hospice organizations in your community.
More recorded webinars can be found in the Research & Resources section of this site in the following sections: