Our educational webinars provide best practices and the latest information on strategic solutions. Press Ganey experts and clients look at trends and share case studies, cutting-edge tools and resources.
Upcoming Live Webinars
New CAHPS Webinar Series
The rapid pace of the transition from volume to value-based delivery and reimbursement is the ultimate driver of changing market dynamics. Mark your calendar for this exciting and informative bi-monthly webinar series to learn about new and upcoming CAHPS program developments, and how to develop a holistic strategy to build a patient-centric culture at your institution.
All webinars will take place on Tuesdays from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET. Topics in the series will include:
- April 14 - Navigating the 2015 CAHPS programs for Child HCAHPS, ED CAHPS and HCAHPS
- June 9 - Transparency: CAHPS Programs and Beyond
- August 11 - HCAHPS Final Rule, Inpatient Psych Final Rule, Proposed changes to ACO and PQRS programs, and Dialysis Final Rule
- October 13 - Learn about critical details of CAHPS programs and understand how they will impact you
- December 8 - Physician Fee Schedule and Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System Final Rule
Latest On-Demand Webinars
Prepare for 2015 PQRS, ACO, and Outpatient Surgery CAHPS Requirements
Press Ganey is committed to work together with you on these important CAHPS initiatives. During this presentation, Jodie Cunningham-VP Regulatory Reporting & Policy, and Allyson Weaver Bunker- Director of Medical & Ambulatory Services, deliver timely regulatory insights to help you prepare for and drive targeted performance improvement in advance of upcoming CAHPS programs.
View now ›
Steps to Take Now for Hospice CAHPS
The mandatory CMS Hospice CAHPS dry-run program will begin in April 2015. Your participation in the on-going program will impact two percentage points in your annual Medicare payment update. Beyond compliance, a focus on measuring and improving the patient and family can also help enhance your reputation and differentiate your services from other hospice organizations in your community.
View now ›
More recorded webinars can be found in the Research & Resources section of this site in the following sections: