Welcome to the 2017 Call for National Client Conference and Success Story Award Proposals
- Patient Experience in Acute Care Settings
- Patient Experience in Medical Practice and Ambulatory Settings
- Patient Experience—System, Leadership and Board Initiatives
- Workforce Engagement Strategies, HR Focus
- Nursing-Focused Performance and Improvement Strategies
- Physician-Led Performance and Improvement Strategies
- Quality and Safety
- Academic Medical Center/Major Teaching Preconference
- Rural/Small Community Preconference
- Pediatric Hospitals Preconference
- Nursing Preconference
- Complimentary conference registration for the presenter and one co-presenter.
- Complimentary three-night hotel stay at the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort & Convention Center for the presenter and one co-presenter.
Press Ganey Success Story Award winners will also receive an engraved award to display at their organization and a media kit to help promote the achievement.
IMPORTANT DATES: 2017 CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
| Jan. 24
|| Call for presentations opens.
| Feb. 20
|| Submissions are due no later than midnight ET—no exceptions.
| May 19
|| Speakers will be notified on a rolling basis via email.
| May 26
|| Success Story Award winners will be notified.
| June 2
|| Presenter and co-presenter packets due.
| Nov. 1-3
|| 2017 Press Ganey National Client Conference in Orlando, Fla.
- Originality of material
- Relevance and importance of topic
- Practical application of materials
Success Story Award winners must also demonstrate measurable improvement that was sustained over time and illustrate how the effects were felt across the organization. The specific metrics used and the improvement achieved must be included in the proposal.